During the school year, GOC USC has weekly Friday night Bible Studies at 7:30PM in the Fishbowl Chapel.
(Note: Due to recent developments with COVID-19, we have instead been meeting through Zoom! Contact us if you’re interested in joining GOC USC!) Also, now until 9/11/20, our Friday night meetings will be streamed online with Crossroads. Go to the Crossroads FB page to get the Zoom links and updates each week.
Wow, can’t believe we’re already gearing up for the next school year at USC Grace on Campus!
If you’re interested in checking out our Christian Fellowship, here is a schedule of Welcome events that we are planning to hold for August and September. Mark your calendars, and scroll down for descriptions of each event.
The links for the Zoom meetings will be updated on our Facebook and Instagram, and on this page, as we near each date.PDF-GOC-USC-Welcome-Calendar-2
- Every Friday Night 7PM, from now until 9/11/20: Pre-GOC Hangout to fellowship with GOC USC, and then Super Study! Friday Night meetings will be streamed through Crossroads at GCC as part of the Super Study Series. Check their Facebook for Zoom meeting links and updates.
- Link to pre-GOC Hangout: https://usc.zoom.us/j/91266182440?pwd=dEYvY0lnZjczK1RobWplMmdFL0ZqUT09
- Link to Super Study FB: https://www.facebook.com/gcccrossroads/
- 8/16 SUN 1-3PM: SChristian Connection Fair – Join the Fair on Zoom and come listen to one of our presentations; we’ll be there to answer any questions too!
- 8/18 TUE 12-2PM, 8/19 WED 4-6PM, 8/20 TH 8-10PM, 8/25 TUE 12-2PM, 8/26 WED 4-6PM, 8/27 TH 8-10PM: RSO Involvement Fair – We have a series of slots for the USC Involvement Fair where you can join on Zoom, learn about our fellowship, and ask questions!
- Link for All Dates: https://usc.zoom.us/j/7598737907
- 8/18 TUE 7-9PM: GOC Welcome Game Night – Want to play fun online games? Get to know USC GOC? Join our Zoom Game Night!
- 8/21 FRI 7-7:30PM: Get to Know Us: Pre-GOC Hangout – Want to meet us? Ask questions? Get to know USC GOC? Join our Pre-study Fellowship Zoom Meeting to ask casual questions and chill!
- 8/26 WED 7-8:30PM: How Should I Study the Bible? GOC USC Workshop – Want to learn how to delve deep into the Bible and interpret the richness and intricacy of Scripture? Have questions on comprehending various verses and passages? Come join our Zoom Hermeneutics Workshop!
- 9/9 WED 7-8:30PM: Common Questions About Christianity: Q&A Event – Why is Christianity the one true worldview? How does the Trinity work? How do you reconcile Christianity and Science? Why is there suffering? Ask and learn how to answer these questions through the lens of the Bible in our Zoom Meeting.
- 9/23 WED 7-8:30PM: Pilgrims in a Pandemic: Being Faithful Christians During COVID-19 – What does the Bible say about how to navigate a worldwide pandemic? How should a Christian respond to COVID-19? Join us on Zoom to find out!
Check out our Google Calendar for events below! For more updates and information, visit our Facebook Page.